We are now taking deposits for Phoenix Park Village Phase 3 at Head Office Monday – Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
We are now taking deposits for Montego West Village at the Montego Bay Office Monday – Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
You must have with you the following documents as well as 2 photo copies of each document.
- Copy of a TRN card, and a completed and signed application form for all parties who are purchasing. (Application Form is on the Website)
- Copy of 2 Valid Identifications – passport or a Birth Certificate with a Driver’s License or National ID for all parties who are purchasing.
- Copy of NIS card for all parties who are purchasing. (Not applicable if working overseas)
- Copy of your eligibility letter from NHT or a pre-qualification letter from a lending institution for all parties who are purchasing.
- If you plan to use your NHT contributions to put towards your closing costs, please make arrangements to get the CRTD letter and bring it.
- 5% of the purchase price and the full closing costs are required as your first deposit.
We accept managers cheques made payable to Gore Developments Ltd. You can also do a direct payment at a bank or a wire transfer. We do not use credit or debit card machines.
If you have questions please email them – the phone lines at the Head Office and the Montego Bay Office will be extremely difficult to reach for the next few weeks due to the number of persons interested in purchasing.
Thank you for your interest in Gore Homes!