A wonderful place to live.
Welcome to Phoenix Park Village located just 10 miles outside of Kingston. Featuring 1999 homes in five phases, with two entrances. Phoenix Park Village Phase 5 will offer three different house types:
- 960 sq. ft. house – 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, on a minimum lot size of 5,000sq. ft
- 813 sq. ft. house – 2 bedrooms/1bathroom, on an approximate minimum 4,000 sq. ft. lot
- 675 sq. ft. house – 2 bedrooms/1bathroom, on an approximate minimum 3,500 sq. ft. lot
Each two-bedroom home sits on a spacious lot, allowing ample room for expansion. Units with land space that exceed the standard lot sizes will attract additional cost.
Gore’s Newest Development is a gated community, which will offer a multi-purpose court, a football field, a playground, and a community center.
- 10 minutes to Kingston
- 15 minutes from Norman Manley Airport
- Close to Hellshire Beach
- Easy Access to Highway 2000
- Caymanas Racetrack nearby
- Local schools
- Many churches
- A range of markets/grocery stores
The development is subject to final approval from the Portmore Municipal Council, Saint Catherine.
We reserve the right to change the fixtures, fittings and material used in the construction of the units.
The changes may be due to several reasons beyond our control (such as that certain items are no longer being produced or are no longer available from our suppliers). As a result, it may sometimes become necessary for us to use alternative fixtures and/or fittings and/or materials in the unit.
We have however ensured that the quality of the workmanship and materials used in the construction process is in keeping with the plans and specifications for the unit and that the fixtures, fittings, and materials used in the units are of a comparable/similar quality to those used in the model unit(s).